There are tons of massagers out there to suit everyone`s needs. Some of these massage tools are general and can be used to massage the whole body while a good number of them are highly specific. They can only massage a particular part of the body.
In this article (NeckRelax Reviews), we will be bringing to your knowledge an outstanding neck massaging tool. NeckRelax can massage the neck and some other parts of the body through its extensions. Your back, arms, shoulders, sole of feet, lap and definitely your neck can be effectively massaged with NeckRelax.
Fitness exercise is very crucial in our lives. It helps us to remain fit and healthy. A cardiologist in John Hopkins University once said that fitness training are very beneficial to our heart health and fitness trackers are very good for that purpose.
Workouts are not only good for body building but they play important role in our health especially in the cardiovascular system. It improves blood circulation and nutrient supply to our tissues. Exercises also improve gaseous exchange and keeps our respiratory system in good state.
However, workouts is never a bed of roses. It comes with its own side effects and the most common ones being muscle pain, muscle pull, joint pain (arthralgia) and so on.
Thus, it is commendable to own a massage tool to prevent these unwanted side effects of workouts from occurring. If you are financially buoyant, the best massagers are the ones that can massage the entire body. We recommend you buy them instead of the more specific ones that won’t suit every part of your body.
However, they are pretty much expensive and are way beyond people’s budget for massager. NeckRelax is one of those tools that can massage most parts of the body. It was designed to specifically get rid of neck pain, stiffness and so on but through its extensions, it can efficiently massage your thigh, legs, back, buttock, arms and shoulders.
NeckRelax is very much cheap compare to other multi-purpose massage tools. Our NeckRelax Reviews will explicitly analyze this multi-purpose neck massager to enable you take an informed decision if you are looking for an effective massager.
Many consumers are always skeptical about different types of products especially the ones they buy online. We want to clear that doubt about NeckRelax in this article because the rate at which neck massagers, body massagers etc are finding their way to the market is overwhelming and this gets customers confused any time they are to make a choice with regards to the brand that will be most suitable for them.
Continue reading our NeckRelax Reviews to know more about this outstanding neck and body massager. Let’s go into the nuts and bolts of this review.
What is NeckRelax? (NeckRelax Reviews)
NeckRelax is a multi-purpose, portable and affordable neck and body massage tool. It is a neck massager that effectively and rapidly gets rid of neck pain and stiffness. It also has extensions that can be connected to it for massaging other parts of the body like the thigh (laps), back, buttock, legs, arms and shoulders.
NeckRelax uses the latest technology to deliver infra red rays to your deep tissues. These rays are not destructive, rather they relief pain in the joints, muscles and other soft tissues.
Excessive exercise can lead to muscle weakness and pulling. This will in turn result in nerve and blood vessels compression. The compression of nerves will result in pain while that of the vessels will result in inadequate blood flow. NeckRelax energizes these tissues thereby relieving the compression. Thus, NeckRelax promotes local blood flow.
This massaging tool is also very portable. You can wear it to any place of your choice without any hassle. It is very easy to operate and delivers result very quick. Anybody can use this neck massager.
The ergonomic and stylish design makes it look stunning. Thus, apart from massaging, NeckRelax can make you look outstanding. You can use it even in public settings.
It has good battery that can last for several hours after a single charge. If you are experiencing neck pain or stiffness during running, you can use your NeckRelax and get rid of the pain to enable you run as far as you can.
What are the features of NeckRelax muscle massager?
- Uses latest technology: NeckRelax uses the latest tech in its operation. It releases invisible infra red rays that penetrate deep into the soft tissues, muscles and even bones to relieve any pain, compression and stiffness. The rays can penetrate bones very well thus, it is used to treat cervical vertebrae pains. NeckRelax also massages muscles very. It relieves back pain, thigh pain, muscle stiffness in the arms etc. The rapid contractions and relaxations of muscle during workouts is the reason behind pain and stiffness. Neck Relax relaxes these muscle and restore normalcy and over all well-being. Though NeckRelax neck massager can relive and prevent these unwanted side effects of exercise, it is not advisable to overdo it when you are just starting out. Take a step at a time until your muscles and entire body adjusts to the new task. Do not start everything at once!
- Therapeutic ultrasound: Neck relax uses ultrasound mechanism to facilitate healing of wounds. It releases high frequency vibrations that stimulates the underlying tissues to grow and replace the dead and worn out tissues above. It works just the way they use ultrasound to enhance recovery from medical conditions such as trauma and inflammation.
- Muscle stimulation: Neck relax stimulates muscle contraction using electro frequency stimulation massage therapy. This message stimulation helps to relieve muscle spasms by making sure they contract at the normal rate. It also relieve nerve pain and makes you feel a lot better.
PROS (NeckRelax Reviews)
- High quality battery: Many devices of this kind sucks when it comes to battery life. You spend more time charging than actually using them. That’s not the case with NeckRelax muscle and bone massager. It comes with high quality two (2) AAA batteries that can work for over seven (7) hours. Also NeckRelax does not consume much quantities of energy, hence it will last even longer after a single charge.
- Easy to use: You don’t need assistance from anybody to use your NeckRelax muscle massager. It is very easy and simple to operate, with just one button press your neck and body massager will be ready for use. Just follow all the instructions carefully to avoid unnecessary mistakes while connecting the extensions.
- Very efficient: Neck relax massaging is very effective and will meet your desires no matter what your needs are. It has sixteen (16) types of intensities. You can lower or increase the intensity or choose anyone of your choice to effectively massage a given area. It also has six (6) different massage mode for any kind of need. Not all the muscles in your body need the same intensity or mode of massaging. Depending on the type of workout you engage in, the flexor muscles may be working harder than the extensor muscles. Thus, you won’t apply the same intensity to all of them. We are not trying to scare you, no matter the intensity you use, it won’t hurt your muscles but you should not use it for a long time when you are not experiencing a significant pain in a muscle group.
- Portable and flexible: This neck massager is very portable. You can wear it as long as you wish without any discomfort. It is also very flexible and fits into any neck. No matter how big or small your neck is, NeckRelax will be a perfect match. It also features a smart 3D tech that gives you the freedom to adjust the gadget according to your neck curve.
- Good for health: In addition to pain and tension relieving, neck relax also plays a good role in blood circulation to the tissues. This enhances oxygen and nutrient delivery to the different parts of your body which makes the tissues healthy.
CONS (NeckRelax Review)
- You must wet your neck with a wet towel to avoid unwanted effects like rash
- Cardiac Pace maker is a contraindication. If you are using any pacemaker, do not use neck relax.
- It is only available online.
- Not very effective for joints though it can massage long moves and vertebrae.
What makes it stand out?
- Affordability: NeckRelax muscle massager is very affordable. It offers everything other multi-purpose big brands do at a fraction of the price. You don’t have to break a bank to own a NeckRelax neck massager.
- Durability: NeckRelax is made with high quality materials that can last for a very long time. You can use it for months and years without any problems. The battery is also durable, very easy to charge and does not run out fast.
- Different massaging modes to suite your needs: You can easily switch to any massaging mode depending on how hectic your workout was or how painful and stiff your muscles are.
- No disturbance: NeckRelax makes a sound that can be turned off. If you prefer to put it on, just press on the plus sign (➕) and the sound will come on but if you don’t want any disturbance you can easily turn off the sound by pressing the minus sign (➖).
Where can I buy NeckRelax muscle massager?
You can buy yours from the producer. To avoid getting fake product at high price, order yours directly from the NeckRelax official page through the link below. There are numerous deals on the official website, hurry and get yours while these offers last.
Frequently Asked Questions (NeckRelax Reviews)
Is it compatible with essential oils?
No. NeckRelax does not do well with grease or essential oils. This is because those greasy products are poor conductors of electricity and heat, thus it will reduce the efficacy of neck relax. Note that there is no side effects associated with it only that it will affect the pulse electric massage of Neck Relax.
Does it make too much noise?
No, it does not. High tech of this kind produce noise as an indication that the device is up and running. While some are just too much and bring discomfort others make very little noise that won’t disturb the user. NeckRelax is one of those that won’t discomfort you. It makes a very little noise that you can switch off any time you want.
With my thin neck, won’t it be oversize?
No, it won’t. Neck relax has a smart 3D technology that can be adjusted to fit your neck. It is very flexible and will never break no matter the adjustment being made.
When can I use neck relax to get the best result?
You can use it any where provided you are comfortable in that place. You can use it while lying or sitting down, or standing up. It is suitable for running as well. However, do not use it while driving or doing anything that may cause damage to it.
How long can the battery last?
NeckRelax can last for over seven (7) hours after a single charge. Make sure that your device is fully charged before using it. Connect it properly to enable you massage other parts of your body as well.
What payment options are accepted?
PayPal and Credit cards are accepted. Other payment options are also available depending on your country. Note that your payment details are always secured.
Can it be delivered to my country?
Yes, it can. Make sure that you enter the correct and explicit details of your residential area and the product will be delivered to your doorstep. Their customer service is top notch, you will get regular update with regards to when and where your product will be delivered.
NeckRelax customers review?
I used to have neck pain after working out and this gives me a lot of worries. I wanted to give up but I purchased this product to see if it can solve my problem. Glad it treats my neck pain and stiffness. I can’t stop using it. ~Diana, AU
The quality of this body massager is pretty high. It massages my neck, shoulder and arms very well. Each day after going to the gym I always had muscle pain but since I started using this, I got better. ~Anne, Houston Texas.
The muscle massager I used before is too noise and I hate noise. It is difficult to control and at a point the noise control button started having issues. I bought neck relax. Since then I don’t bother about noise again. ~Mark, CA
I was pretty impressed. This is a lot easier to use than my previous massager. Just place it around my neck after using a wet towel on the neck. It works great on my neck when I’m having tension headache. I would recommend this product to anybody who wants an affordable and effective neck and body massager. ~Tony, Washington DC
It works like a Tens units, you feel the electrical shock going through your neck but it’s adjustable from very light to strong. So you need to understand how it works and how to operate it so you can enjoy it most. ~James, Michigan.
My neck is too big and has always been the reason why i don`t buy neck massagers. The first one I used did not fit well. However, I bought this one to know if it will fit. Glad it works well. Very flexible and easy to operate. It also works pretty well on the back. I will get another one for my sibling. ~McDell, New York.
Conclusion of our NeckRelax Reviews
NeckRelax is a high quality and affordable neck and body massager. It is multi-purpose in function unlike many massager that can only handle a specific part of the body.
This brand of massager is capable of getting rid of neck pain, neck and muscle stiffness, and bone pain as well. It uses infra red rays to penetrate deep into the soft tissues, muscles and bones to relieve whatever tension in those tissues.
As we workout everyday to keep fit and remain in good state of health, we also need tools that will help us achieve the best result. These tools include trackers and muscle massagers.
Trackers will give us day to day insight into our fitness and health level to enable us know if we are making progress or not while muscle massager will help get rid of pains and stiffness associated with exercise.
We recommend you get yourself these tools to achieve the best result. Neck Relax offers quality massaging through the different intensities and modes. It is good for all the parts of the body. You can adjust it to fit your neck.
The ergonomic fashionable design of neck relax makes it suitable for people who want something aesthetic on their neck.
Always make sure that your neck is wet before using NeckRelax to avoid unwanted adverse effects. You can do that with a damp (wet) towel.
Thanks for reading our NeckRelax Reviews.